Saturday, August 18, 2012

Patchwork Baby or Toddler Bow Tie

Your little boy will look like a handsome little man in this classic bow tie. It is made out of cotton, and both the bow and neckband are lined with interfacing to hold their shape. The neckband is adjustable, fastening in the back with velcro. This bow tie's unique vintage style patchwork print screams "county fair" to me, and would be perfect for a themed photoshoot, family pictures, or everyday wear.

Attention to detail is a priority for me and all seams are fully enclosed.

* Size: 6M-2T
* Adjustable neckband will fit a 10-12.5 in. neck circumference 






If you would like to purchase this item, please visit this listing in my shop.

If you are interested in this item in another size or fabric, just let me know and I'd be happy to create a custom order for you!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment