Saturday, August 11, 2012

Modern Dots Toddler Button Down Shirt

This classic button down shirt is full of character and vintage-style charm, with a modern kick! It is made out of soft, premium quality cotton featuring yellow, blue, and red dots on a blue background. The contrasting yoke is dark red, with a tiny circle print. The shirt fastens down the front with four red buttons. 

Attention to detail is a priority for me and all seams are serged for a professional finish. 

* Size: 2T (the shirt is being modeled by my petite 3 year old, and should fit a size 2-3)
* Length: 13 inches from shoulder to hem















If you would like to purchase this item, visit this listing in my shop.

If you are interested in a shirt in this style but would like it in a particular size or fabric, please let me know and I'd be happy to work on a custom order for you! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment