Saturday, September 1, 2012

Houndstooth Hooded Vest


Keep your kiddo nice and warm in this cozy hooded vest. It's made out of black and white hounds-tooth flannel shirting, and is lined with super-soft black microfleece. The vest is fastened at the neckline with a single black button.

Attention to detail is a priority for me and all seams are fully enclosed.

Please see my blog for many more pictures:

*This shirt is made to order, and is available in sizes: 12-18M, 18-24M, 2, 4, 6, and 8

*Item will be sewn and shipped within 7 days of payment












If you'd like to purchase this item, please visit this listing in my shop.

If you are interested in a vest in this style but would like a particular size or fabric, let me know and I'd be happy to work on a custom order for you! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment